Media Friendly: First-class Media Training for the UK Private & Public Sectors
Our media training courses are tailored to help you get the most out of television, radio and the press. We can help at all levels, from raising awareness to full-on interview coaching
Crisis Media Management
Bad news sells, and journalists have deadlines. If something has gone wrong you need to respond to the media quickly. Taking crisis media training before a crisis occurs will the difference.
We can help you become more proactive, understand what makes a story interesting to journalists and how to get more coverage in broadcast media, the press, on line and through social media.
It has never been easier to use video for your website, conference or road show. Our video experts will work with you to identify your key messages and translate these into footage.
Communicate with confidence, control and credibility.
Whether you have good news to tell or a potential media crisis, how you communicate is critical to your reputation. Handling the media doesn’t have to be a nerve racking experience. Preparation is the key to your success. Preparation starts with tailored training from our BBC experienced, expert media trainers.
Not only will you learn how to handle all types of media interviews, but also the communication techniques you need to diffuse potentially difficult situations and awkward questions. You will learn how to communicate your messages clearly to your target audience.
- Our highly effective Media Training combines theory with plenty of practical media interviews with video playback analysis.
- We tailor individual interview scenarios, specifically for you.
- We share our formulae for handling both crisis and success messages, dealing with aggressive questions from potentially hostile journalists and maintaining “grace under pressure”.
- You’ll take part in realistic media interviews with tailored scenarios and playback analysis to prepare you for real-life Print, Radio and Television Interviews. You will learn how to identify your key messages and how to promote the good news within your organisation.
- We alert you to the pitfalls, show how to stay on message and how to avoid those tricky journalistic traps that can so easily snare even seasoned media performers.
- Bespoke Media, PR and Communication Skills Training
- Crisis Media Management
- Public courses
- BBC Experienced Journalists
We’re also here for you after the course is over, offering free on going support, rehearsal and advice for your next live media interview.
Even more, we will come to you and run training in your own premises, anywhere in the UK or abroad if appropriate.
So when journalists are about to start hammering at your door with camera crew in tow, call us.
Our BBC experience trainers can lead you through the media minefield.
We only take four or five people on our public courses so that we can concentrate on each person, making sure that you get exactly what you need from the training.
We not only research your organisation and send out a pre course questionnaire, we’ll also discuss it with you to make sure that you get precisely what you need from the day.
We have regular Public Training events scheduled in our lovely Grade ll listed training centre in Buckinghamshire and in other venues across the UK.
Andrew has also been delivering media training to Chief Executives and Executive Management Teams for more than fifteen years
Andrew and our team of BBC experienced media trainers provide the highest quality media training to global organisations, government departments, the public sector, the NHS and major charities.