One Dead King = One Live PR Campaign
11 February 2013
With millions spent each day on research, you can bet your gold sovereigns that every university has an unsung story to tell that could add news value and kudos to its brand. And make no bones about it, there’s a whole generation of new academics willing to engage with the media – they just need to learn how.
- Case Study: Media Training for a Housing Association
- Sir David Frost – an inspiration to all journalists (of a certain age)
- NHS Changes: Are GPs Prepared?
- Too Terrified To Tweet
- Horse a la Prince
- Expect the Unexpected (And Plan For It)
- Love Her or Loathe Her – Was Maggie Thatcher a Good Media Communicator?
- First Aid Now or Postmortem Later
- Case Study: Media Training in Local Government
- One Dead King = One Live PR Campaign
- 10 to 1 It’ll Damage Customer Trust
- The LGA’s Social Media Friendly Mark
- Facebook and Beyond
- Local Government Gets Its Own Social Media Network
- The Magic of Three
Upcoming Open Courses
- Media Awareness SeminarCourse Info23 Apr 2014This half day seminar gives a good overview of the workings of the media, how to spot opportunities and use the media proactively.
- Media Boot Camp for PR ProfessionalsCourse Info24 Apr 2014Course for PR professionals who want to enhance their media handling skills both proactively and in crises.
- Crisis Media Management - Media TrainingCourse Info25 Apr 2014Combining theory and practice interviews with video playback we prepare you for every angle of enquiry.
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info28 Apr 2014This combines theory and practice to help you take control during media interviews and work with the press.
- Internal Communications - PR TrainingCourse Info29 Apr 2014This covers communications within large organisations and how to make the most of this important audience.
- Train the Trainer - Media TrainingCourse Info30 Apr 2014Extend your media training budget by enabling your internal trainer to train others in your organisation.
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills CourseCourse Info1 May 2014This course is equally useful for business leader and communicators as for media interviews or statements.
- Social Media and Media TrainingCourse Info2 May 2014A full day course combining Social Media Skills and traditional Media Interview Skills for GP Consortia.
- Running Successful PR CampaignsCourse Info6 May 2014We will take you through our formula, step by step, helping you plan and implement a professional PR campaign.
- Advanced Media Skills WorkshopCourse Info7 May 2014A challenging one-day workshop for experienced delegates develops interview technique.