Booking Terms and Conditions
To arrange tailored training, seminars or to book a Media Friendly speaker for your conference please call us.
To reserve a date for a provisional booking please contact us on 01628 474154.
All open access course bookings can be made using the official Media Friendly booking form through the Media Friendly website.
All bookings will be confirmed in writing by the Media Friendly within 72 hours. Please check this confirmation carefully. All errors/amendments must be notified in writing within 48 hours of receipt. If you do not receive your order confirmation within 72 hours please contact Media Friendly on 01628 474154.
Programme/attendance/joining instructions will be provided five days before the event, provided fees have been paid.
Media Friendly reserves the right to alter the programme/trainers/speakers without prior notification.
If deemed absolutely necessary, Media Friendly reserves the right to cancel a workshop/event up to seven days before the date of the course/event and will refund 100% of the booking fee where this has been paid in full.
Media Friendly will not be held responsible for travel, accommodation, or other contingent expenses for delegates who fail to attend sessions for any reason.
Unless agreed otherwise with Media Friendly all bookings must be paid at least 7 days prior to the event/training/qualification taking place. Preferred method of payment is by credit card at the time of booking. If an invoice is requested you will be asked to provide a purchase order number and accounts payable contact details.
Cheques should be made payable to Media Friendly ltd and the invoice number should be quoted on the remittance advise or the back of the cheque. Media Friendly regrets it is unable to accept BACS payments.
All invoiced fees are due within 30 days of invoice date. Where an invoice is issued less than 30 days prior to the event/workshop/qualification course, payment should be made in full 5 days before the first session takes place. All disputed items must be notified in writing within 14 days of invoice
We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation charges under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts [Interest] Act 1998 as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002 if payment is not received in accordance with our agreed terms of payment.
Cancellations And Transfer Terms
All cancellation and transfer requests must be made in writing to Media Friendly Cancellation by telephone will not be accepted. Only one transfer is permitted per booking. Transfers can be made from one delegate to another or from one workshop to another.
A cancellation of a booking, which has already been transferred, will not be refunded.
Media Friendly cannot offer refunds to delegates who fail to attend sessions for reasons outside the control of Media Friendly
Administration Charges On Transfer And Cancellations
Open Access Workshops
- 14 days or more prior to event: 10% of booking fee
- 7 – 13 days: 50%
- 2 – 6 days: 75%
- Under 2 days: 100% (delegates are entitled to send a substitute)
Tailored Training Courses, Seminars And Workshops
- 14 days or more prior to event 20% of booking fee
- 10 – 13 days: 75%
- 7 – 10 days: 90%
- 3 Days or under 100% (delegates are entitled to send a substitute)
Upcoming Open Courses
- Train the Trainer - Media TrainingCourse Info19 Mar 2014Extend your media training budget by enabling your internal trainer to train others in your organisation.
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info20 Mar 2014We teach you how to write press releases that force journalists to take notice and publish your story.
- Internal Communications - PR TrainingCourse Info21 Mar 2014This covers communications within large organisations and how to make the most of this important audience.
- Running Successful PR CampaignsCourse Info24 Mar 2014We will take you through our formula, step by step, helping you plan and implement a professional PR campaign.
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills CourseCourse Info25 Mar 2014This course is equally useful for business leader and communicators as for media interviews or statements.
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info26 Mar 2014This course will give you the skills needed to handle Public Meetings with energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
- Media Boot Camp for PR ProfessionalsCourse Info27 Mar 2014Course for PR professionals who want to enhance their media handling skills both proactively and in crises.
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info28 Mar 2014We teach you how to write press releases that force journalists to take notice and publish your story.
- Train the Trainer - Media TrainingCourse Info31 Mar 2014Extend your media training budget by enabling your internal trainer to train others in your organisation.
- PR TrainingCourse Info1 Apr 2014One day course covering ways for you to get more coverage and work more proactively with the press.