Clinical Commissioning Groups – Media Training
The NHS changes are gathering pace as Clinical Commissioning Groups prepare for authorisation and, as always, how you communicate is crucial to your success.
Communicating, influencing and building effective relationships with partners, patients, staff and all internal, external or political stakeholders is a big ask.
Our combined Presentation and Media Interview Skills course sets out to help you not only prepare for authorisation, but will also enhance your communication skills and help you hone your key messages.
We will help you:
- Develop the skills for a successful communication strategy regarding authorisation
- Develop the presentation skills of your key spokespeople.
- Help them develop and rehearse Key Messages and Key Facts so that everyone sings from the same hymn sheet.
- Learn how to present the materials in a positive way.
- Learn how to handle all types of Media Interviews.
- Communicate more clearly to your key target audiences, both internal and external.
- Learn how to explain the benefits to local people.
- Handle difficult questions.
- Give you the confidence to show grace under pressure.
- Clinical Commissioners
- Senior Clinicians
- Senior Managers
Please contact us to discuss fully tailored training specifically for your own organisation.