Internal Communications – PR Training
Managing Internal Communications is a huge issue for most large organisations from the public and private sectors.
It is imperative to secure support from senior managers and we pay particular regard to involving them as early as possible with the Internal Communications process. We cover different internal channels such as staff magazines, intranet, internal meetings, staff activities and video materials.
What to expect
The full day course covers both theory and practical, each session is filled with tips and advice. You will take part in at least three practical exercises, developing and enhancing your messages, presenting in public and handling questions from the floor. All exercises are reviewed and analysed.
Our open courses are tailored to each participant. We can take a maximum of six participants per course. We send out pre course questionnaires to help us tailor the training so that you get exactly what you need from the day.
- Directors and Senior Managers
- PR Professionals
- Communication officers
- PR Managers
All Participants Receive
- A DVD with all performances
- Workshop handouts
- Media Interview rule book and handy tips card to help with future media interviews
You will learn
- Understand the need for Internal Communications.
- Identify your messages and internal audience.
- Develop a “joined up” approach
- Sell-in ideas to your staff, partners and stakeholders
- Listen actively, address concerns attentively
- Get the most out of your traditional channels
- Utilise meaningful feedback into the information loop
- Optimise opportunities for managers to communicate with staff
- Develop innovative workshops and away-days
Times and pricing