Online and Digital Marketing
Learn how to grow, enhance and influence your business connections on our strategic social media marketing course. This advanced social media training is highly practical, helping you plan and implement your social media strategy.
What to expect
This full day course is presented using a combination of Power Point, Flip Charts, DVDs and internet. You learn earn how to plan, set up and manage online marketing campaigns. We show how to plan your content and repackage relevant content to help you grow more followers. You also learn how to set up and write a corporate blog and build your readership. We also spend time helping you develop your social media plan and strategy. The ultimate aim is to help you use Social Media to raise your profile, enhance your communication and grow your influence.
- Senior Managers
- PR Professionals
- Communication Officers
- Marketing Professionals
All Participants Receive
- Outline SEO strategy
- Workshop handouts
- Ongoing support by arrangement
You will learn
- What you say and how you say it
- how to respond to positive and negative feedback
- Introduction to the tools & help getting started with your profiles
- Which sites are most appropriate for you?
- Using the right site for the right audience:
- Using Questionnaires & Polls
- How to write for the web – practical sessions
- How to plan your content – Blog, website, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Repackaging content
- Practical writing exercise
- Feedback and analysis
- Putting your social media policy into practice.
- How to create a plan of your social media: what, who, when & how
- How to create your strategy – with Twitter, Facebook YouTube and LinkedIn
- How to measure Social Media Performance