Social Media Training
Each day millions of online conversations are taking place on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and more.
The multitude of opinions posted online each day influence decisions, perceptions and reputations. If you aren’t taking a proactive role in social media, you can be sure that others are.
Social media has become an important part of reputation management. It creates trust through transparency and gives people a feeling of connection with your brand or company.
What to expect
The full day course is presented using a combination of Power Point, Flip Charts, DVDs and internet. We show examples of best practice, demonstrating how some organisations optimise search engines to enhance their company and grow their businesses. We then go through the tools and services that we be most useful to your own organisation. Our open courses are tailored to each participant. We can take a maximum of six participants per course. We send out pre course questionnaires to help us tailor the training so that you get exactly what you need from the day.
- Senior Managers
- PR Professionals
- Communication Officers
- Marketing Professionals
All Participants Receive
- Outline SEO strategy
- Workshop handouts
- Ongoing support by arrangement
You will learn
- The relationship between traditional media and Social Media
- How people are using social media sites
- How to develop a clear understanding of Social Media tools & terminology
- How to develop your network using linked-in Twitter, Facebook
- How other councils use Youtube to communicate key messages
- How to develop a strategic approach to Social Media and blogging
- The importance of Social Media in reputation management
- How to proactively engage with stakeholders and enhance your reputation online
- The rules of engagement – the do’s and don’ts of social media relations