Free Media Training Document
Everyone’s biggest fear when confronted with journalists clutching their tape – recorders is that they could ask you absolutely anything. In fact, there are only ever two reasons to face the media – if you are in Success Story mode or Crisis Management mode.
If you haven’t got time right now for practical preparation with one of our specialist trainers, then the following rules in our free download will help you deal with both situations.
Please fill in these details and you will automatically be emailed a link and a password to download the PDF media training document: The Rules: Television and Radio Interviews.
Upcoming Open Courses
- Media Law And Crisis Media For PR PersonnelCourse Info28 May 2013
- Train the Trainer - Media TrainingCourse Info29 May 2013
- PR TrainingCourse Info30 May 2013
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info31 May 2013
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info3 Jun 2013
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info4 Jun 2013
- Introduction to Practical Social MediaCourse Info5 Jun 2013
- Media Strategy Skills TrainingCourse Info6 Jun 2013
- Media Strategy Skills TrainingCourse Info7 Jun 2013
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info10 Jun 2013