Talk to Us
Hello, we are Media friendly which was founded in 1998 by Andrew Carapiet, a former BBC Health and Local Government Correspondent, and Moya Fillmore, a Communications and Marketing professional with over fifteen years experience working with the Public Sector and the Healthcare Industry.
This background has given us a real understanding of public sector issues and requirements, and has enabled us to provide the best training possible to Health Authorities, PCTs and NHS Hospital Trusts, Local and Regional Government, Charities and Housing Associations.
But this wealth of experience in the public sector should not overshadow our abilities and experience with the private sector including Financial, Consumer, IT, Telecoms and Pharmaceutical companies. With our team of experienced BBC journalist trainers, Media Friendly has the expertise to help your organisation.
We have a range of courses covering Media Training, Crisis Media Management and Public Relations. We customise courses to meet the exact needs of each client. Training includes both theory and practice and depending on requirements includes:
- Dealing with the press both proactively and reactively
- Developing interview technique through role play
- Keeping control in interviews
- Identifying your key messages
- Getting your good news into the media
- Press release writing
- Preparing for and handling a media crisis
- Planning overall media strategy
- Press conferences, Press statements and Q&A sheets
We offer a range of regularly scheduled open courses which you are free to book yourself onto. However, there is never any harm in talking to us first to find out what will best suit your needs.
Flexibility is our corporate philosophy
- We tailor courses to your exact needs
- We can schedule courses at short notice
- Training can be at our offices, at your premises or at a studio/facility local to you
- Course can be: full days, half days, groups, one to one, evenings or weekends
- All of our trainers are BBC experienced journalists
- Our rates are highly competitive.
Please call us on 01628 474 154, use the contact or quote forms below.
You will usually be speaking to Moya, feel free to connect with her on LinkedIn.
Upcoming Open Courses
- Media Law And Crisis Media For PR PersonnelCourse Info28 May 2013
- Train the Trainer - Media TrainingCourse Info29 May 2013
- PR TrainingCourse Info30 May 2013
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info31 May 2013
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info3 Jun 2013
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info4 Jun 2013
- Introduction to Practical Social MediaCourse Info5 Jun 2013
- Media Strategy Skills TrainingCourse Info6 Jun 2013
- Media Strategy Skills TrainingCourse Info7 Jun 2013
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info10 Jun 2013