When conducting bespoke courses for a particular client, it is usually more convenient for us to run tailored courses at their premises or at a facility near to them, rather than forcing them to visit us. However we do run regular open courses at our headquarters here in Marlow.
We are easy to reach as Marlow is located between the M40 and M4 and can be reached by taxi from both High Wycombe and Maidenhead railway stations.
You can find Cedar House at the north end of Glade Road on the corner with Chapel Street. The address is Glade Road, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1DQ. There are guest parking spaces at Cedar House.
It is best to come from the A404 and take the A4155 exit which is clearly marked for Marlow (rather than coming through the town from the Bisham roundabout).
For sat nav our postcode is SL7 1DQ and coordinates are Lattitude/Longitude: 51.57467, -0.77249, OS: SU852869 or E 485160, N 186914
Marlow has a station but it is mainly served for people commuting from here to get to London, so it is simpler to go to High Wycombe and Maidenhead railway stations and get a taxi which will cost roughly £10.
There are taxi ranks at the railway stations but if you want to make special arrangments here are local taxi companies.
For those coming from further afield you may want to arrive the night before a course. There are number of good hotels in walking distance of Cedar House.
Or you can click here to search for other local accomodation
Upcoming Open Courses
- Social Media and Media TrainingCourse Info2 May 2014A full day course combining Social Media Skills and traditional Media Interview Skills for GP Consortia.
- Running Successful PR CampaignsCourse Info6 May 2014We will take you through our formula, step by step, helping you plan and implement a professional PR campaign.
- Advanced Media Skills WorkshopCourse Info7 May 2014A challenging one-day workshop for experienced delegates develops interview technique.
- PR TrainingCourse Info8 May 2014One day course covering ways for you to get more coverage and work more proactively with the press.
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info9 May 2014This course will give you the skills needed to handle Public Meetings with energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
- Media Law And Crisis Media For PR PersonnelCourse Info12 May 2014This covers the fundamentals every communications department needs to understand including crisis media.
- Crisis Media Management - Media TrainingCourse Info13 May 2014Combining theory and practice interviews with video playback we prepare you for every angle of enquiry.
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info14 May 2014This course will give you the skills needed to handle Public Meetings with energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
- PR TrainingCourse Info15 May 2014One day course covering ways for you to get more coverage and work more proactively with the press.
- Internal Communications - PR TrainingCourse Info16 May 2014This covers communications within large organisations and how to make the most of this important audience.