When conducting bespoke courses for a particular client, it is usually more convenient for us to run tailored courses at their premises or at a facility near to them, rather than forcing them to visit us. However we do run regular open courses at our headquarters here in Marlow.
We are easy to reach as Marlow is located between the M40 and M4 and can be reached by taxi from both High Wycombe and Maidenhead railway stations.
You can find Cedar House at the north end of Glade Road on the corner with Chapel Street. The address is Glade Road, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1DQ. There are guest parking spaces at Cedar House.
It is best to come from the A404 and take the A4155 exit which is clearly marked for Marlow (rather than coming through the town from the Bisham roundabout).
For sat nav our postcode is SL7 1DQ and coordinates are Lattitude/Longitude: 51.57467, -0.77249, OS: SU852869 or E 485160, N 186914
Marlow has a station but it is mainly served for people commuting from here to get to London, so it is simpler to go to High Wycombe and Maidenhead railway stations and get a taxi which will cost roughly £10.
There are taxi ranks at the railway stations but if you want to make special arrangments here are local taxi companies.
For those coming from further afield you may want to arrive the night before a course. There are number of good hotels in walking distance of Cedar House.
Or you can click here to search for other local accomodation
Upcoming Open Courses
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info31 May 2013
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info3 Jun 2013
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info4 Jun 2013
- Introduction to Practical Social MediaCourse Info5 Jun 2013
- Media Strategy Skills TrainingCourse Info6 Jun 2013
- Media Strategy Skills TrainingCourse Info7 Jun 2013
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info10 Jun 2013
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info11 Jun 2013
- Advanced PR Skills TrainingCourse Info12 Jun 2013
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills CourseCourse Info13 Jun 2013