Media Training – Courses and Methodology
Media Training works best when it’s tailored specifically to your own organisation and the individuals on the course.
Imagine actually looking forward to your next media interview with confidence, taking control, managing the media more effectively and effortlessly
Our experience with the NHS, Local Government and Public Sector is second to none, but we still research every client and devise individual interview scenarios that are highly relevant to each person. We empower you with life long skills and also give you the practical preparation you need for all future dealings with the media. So whether you are the CEO of a large Corporation or a clinical lead in the NHS we will help you get your message across to your target audience.
Our Media Workshops, offered in your own premises, using our studio equipment, or in our TV Studio, will give you everything you need to know to successfully handle media interviews.
We completely demystify the media, show you how to prepare your key messages and take control of the interview. Our learning principle is best described as DO LEARN DO – where you acquire a difficult skill by practicing it, over and again.
We start each course with a brief overview of the media, before getting down to the realistic practical interview experience.
We take you through a series of interviews that get progressively more difficult, until you become adept at handling virtually anything the media can throw at you.
Andrew Carapiet is our main media trainer and he’ll give you his top tips free in this video.
Upcoming Open Courses
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills CourseCourse Info17 Mar 2014This course is equally useful for business leader and communicators as for media interviews or statements.
- Social Media and Media TrainingCourse Info18 Mar 2014A full day course combining Social Media Skills and traditional Media Interview Skills for GP Consortia.
- Train the Trainer - Media TrainingCourse Info19 Mar 2014Extend your media training budget by enabling your internal trainer to train others in your organisation.
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info20 Mar 2014We teach you how to write press releases that force journalists to take notice and publish your story.
- Internal Communications - PR TrainingCourse Info21 Mar 2014This covers communications within large organisations and how to make the most of this important audience.
- Running Successful PR CampaignsCourse Info24 Mar 2014We will take you through our formula, step by step, helping you plan and implement a professional PR campaign.
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills CourseCourse Info25 Mar 2014This course is equally useful for business leader and communicators as for media interviews or statements.
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info26 Mar 2014This course will give you the skills needed to handle Public Meetings with energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
- Media Boot Camp for PR ProfessionalsCourse Info27 Mar 2014Course for PR professionals who want to enhance their media handling skills both proactively and in crises.
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info28 Mar 2014We teach you how to write press releases that force journalists to take notice and publish your story.