Media Training – Courses and Methodology
Media Training works best when it’s tailored specifically to your own organisation and the individuals on the course.
Imagine actually looking forward to your next media interview with confidence, taking control, managing the media more effectively and effortlessly
Our experience with the NHS, Local Government and Public Sector is second to none, but we still research every client and devise individual interview scenarios that are highly relevant to each person. We empower you with life long skills and also give you the practical preparation you need for all future dealings with the media. So whether you are the CEO of a large Corporation or a clinical lead in the NHS we will help you get your message across to your target audience.
Our Media Workshops, offered in your own premises, using our studio equipment, or in our TV Studio, will give you everything you need to know to successfully handle media interviews.
We completely demystify the media, show you how to prepare your key messages and take control of the interview. Our learning principle is best described as DO LEARN DO – where you acquire a difficult skill by practicing it, over and again.
We start each course with a brief overview of the media, before getting down to the realistic practical interview experience.
We take you through a series of interviews that get progressively more difficult, until you become adept at handling virtually anything the media can throw at you.
Andrew Carapiet is our main media trainer and he’ll give you his top tips free in this video.
Upcoming Open Courses
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info28 Apr 2014This combines theory and practice to help you take control during media interviews and work with the press.
- Internal Communications - PR TrainingCourse Info29 Apr 2014This covers communications within large organisations and how to make the most of this important audience.
- Train the Trainer - Media TrainingCourse Info30 Apr 2014Extend your media training budget by enabling your internal trainer to train others in your organisation.
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills CourseCourse Info1 May 2014This course is equally useful for business leader and communicators as for media interviews or statements.
- Social Media and Media TrainingCourse Info2 May 2014A full day course combining Social Media Skills and traditional Media Interview Skills for GP Consortia.
- Running Successful PR CampaignsCourse Info6 May 2014We will take you through our formula, step by step, helping you plan and implement a professional PR campaign.
- Advanced Media Skills WorkshopCourse Info7 May 2014A challenging one-day workshop for experienced delegates develops interview technique.
- PR TrainingCourse Info8 May 2014One day course covering ways for you to get more coverage and work more proactively with the press.
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info9 May 2014This course will give you the skills needed to handle Public Meetings with energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
- Media Law And Crisis Media For PR PersonnelCourse Info12 May 2014This covers the fundamentals every communications department needs to understand including crisis media.