Media Training – Courses and Methodology
Media Training works best when it’s tailored specifically to your own organisation and the individuals on the course.
Imagine actually looking forward to your next media interview with confidence, taking control, managing the media more effectively and effortlessly
Our experience with the NHS, Local Government and Public Sector is second to none, but we still research every client and devise individual interview scenarios that are highly relevant to each person. We empower you with life long skills and also give you the practical preparation you need for all future dealings with the media. So whether you are the CEO of a large Corporation or a clinical lead in the NHS we will help you get your message across to your target audience.
Our Media Workshops, offered in your own premises, using our studio equipment, or in our TV Studio, will give you everything you need to know to successfully handle media interviews.
We completely demystify the media, show you how to prepare your key messages and take control of the interview. Our learning principle is best described as DO LEARN DO – where you acquire a difficult skill by practicing it, over and again.
We start each course with a brief overview of the media, before getting down to the realistic practical interview experience.
We take you through a series of interviews that get progressively more difficult, until you become adept at handling virtually anything the media can throw at you.
Andrew Carapiet is our main media trainer and he’ll give you his top tips free in this video.
Upcoming Open Courses
- PR TrainingCourse Info30 May 2013
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info31 May 2013
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info3 Jun 2013
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info4 Jun 2013
- Introduction to Practical Social MediaCourse Info5 Jun 2013
- Media Strategy Skills TrainingCourse Info6 Jun 2013
- Media Strategy Skills TrainingCourse Info7 Jun 2013
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info10 Jun 2013
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info11 Jun 2013
- Advanced PR Skills TrainingCourse Info12 Jun 2013