PR Services and Training for Communications Professionals
How many times have you thought you should have had more media coverage from one of your campaigns? How do you know instantly what to do when a crisis suddenly occurs? Are you ready to handle the media in a crisis?
Is your organisation full of good news that nobody ever hears about?
Is your press office under funded, understaffed or worse — non existent?
Andrew Carapiet, Media Friendly
An organisation’s most valuable asset is its reputation or brand. There are many ways of managing your reputation or brand. Media Relations is simply one of them, but often the most important and challenging.
If you don’t have enough in house PR support or you just need help with a specific PR campaign or project, we can help.
Specialists in both the public and private sectors, Media Friendly is an organisation of PR professionals and working journalists who are able to help you handle the media, in times of success as well as crisis.
We know how to spread your key messages as widely and effectively as possible, while taking care of your reputation and image in times of crisis.
There are many sides to Public Relations and we can help you with all of them. You may want to improve your Media Relations to get your message to your customers through highly credible media channels.
If you are a large organisation, your first concern may be to communicate your message within the organisation before looking to the broader public. Or you may want to do both of things and improve your public relations planning to get the most from your campaigns.
We can run a whole PR campaign for you, or just take the part that you don’t have the time or manpower to cover. So we can write the backgrounder and press releases, devise your winning strategy or do the time consuming “Media Sell-in.”
PR Skills Training
We can also empower your communications team or novice PROs with the skills needed to handle everything in house. From effective writing skills and campaign management through to Media Law and Crisis Communications. We’ll even teach them to become Media Trainers on our Media Trainer, Train the Trainer course.
As with all our courses, training is in small groups, tailored to each participant, so these can be modified to fit your exact needs. It’s effectively one to one training in a group format.
Social media is already well established as a significant player in the media landscape. Every public relations initiative should include social media in its plans and strategies.
We provide courses to guide you from the big overall ideas to the practicalities of actually making social media help to spread your message and engage with your audience.
Video: Proactive Communication Secrets
Upcoming Open Courses
- Social Media and Media TrainingCourse Info18 Mar 2014A full day course combining Social Media Skills and traditional Media Interview Skills for GP Consortia.
- Train the Trainer - Media TrainingCourse Info19 Mar 2014Extend your media training budget by enabling your internal trainer to train others in your organisation.
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info20 Mar 2014We teach you how to write press releases that force journalists to take notice and publish your story.
- Internal Communications - PR TrainingCourse Info21 Mar 2014This covers communications within large organisations and how to make the most of this important audience.
- Running Successful PR CampaignsCourse Info24 Mar 2014We will take you through our formula, step by step, helping you plan and implement a professional PR campaign.
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills CourseCourse Info25 Mar 2014This course is equally useful for business leader and communicators as for media interviews or statements.
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info26 Mar 2014This course will give you the skills needed to handle Public Meetings with energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
- Media Boot Camp for PR ProfessionalsCourse Info27 Mar 2014Course for PR professionals who want to enhance their media handling skills both proactively and in crises.
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info28 Mar 2014We teach you how to write press releases that force journalists to take notice and publish your story.
- Train the Trainer - Media TrainingCourse Info31 Mar 2014Extend your media training budget by enabling your internal trainer to train others in your organisation.