There is nothing that can compare to the power of a quality video for getting people’s attention and then holding it for a few minutes. The combination of images, words, sound and music can have a far greater impact on people and they will retain the message from the video. But unless a video is done well, it can have the reverse effect, putting people off with poor quality sound, graphics or production.
Video can help in a wide variety of situations such as internal training, internal communication, recruitment, public awareness, promotion of products or services. Charities can use video to explain their work and improve public support. Organisations of all types can use video to celebrate their success stories and win hearts and minds.
We are here to help with our communication and video experts who can guide you through the process of deciding what should be in your video and then handle the planning, filming and post production. Video is far more affordable than it has been in the past and we can work with you to create a video that matches your budget.
Videos can be used and reused on your web site, promotional DVDs, at conferences, or on road shows and exhibitions. Video is an ideal way to parcel up your key messages and deliver them to the audiences you are trying to reach. People are far more willing to sit through a few minutes of video than they are to reach a page of text.
Upcoming Open Courses
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills CourseCourse Info1 May 2014This course is equally useful for business leader and communicators as for media interviews or statements.
- Social Media and Media TrainingCourse Info2 May 2014A full day course combining Social Media Skills and traditional Media Interview Skills for GP Consortia.
- Running Successful PR CampaignsCourse Info6 May 2014We will take you through our formula, step by step, helping you plan and implement a professional PR campaign.
- Advanced Media Skills WorkshopCourse Info7 May 2014A challenging one-day workshop for experienced delegates develops interview technique.
- PR TrainingCourse Info8 May 2014One day course covering ways for you to get more coverage and work more proactively with the press.
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info9 May 2014This course will give you the skills needed to handle Public Meetings with energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
- Media Law And Crisis Media For PR PersonnelCourse Info12 May 2014This covers the fundamentals every communications department needs to understand including crisis media.
- Crisis Media Management - Media TrainingCourse Info13 May 2014Combining theory and practice interviews with video playback we prepare you for every angle of enquiry.
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info14 May 2014This course will give you the skills needed to handle Public Meetings with energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
- PR TrainingCourse Info15 May 2014One day course covering ways for you to get more coverage and work more proactively with the press.