There is nothing that can compare to the power of a quality video for getting people’s attention and then holding it for a few minutes. The combination of images, words, sound and music can have a far greater impact on people and they will retain the message from the video. But unless a video is done well, it can have the reverse effect, putting people off with poor quality sound, graphics or production.
Video can help in a wide variety of situations such as internal training, internal communication, recruitment, public awareness, promotion of products or services. Charities can use video to explain their work and improve public support. Organisations of all types can use video to celebrate their success stories and win hearts and minds.
We are here to help with our communication and video experts who can guide you through the process of deciding what should be in your video and then handle the planning, filming and post production. Video is far more affordable than it has been in the past and we can work with you to create a video that matches your budget.
Videos can be used and reused on your web site, promotional DVDs, at conferences, or on road shows and exhibitions. Video is an ideal way to parcel up your key messages and deliver them to the audiences you are trying to reach. People are far more willing to sit through a few minutes of video than they are to reach a page of text.
Upcoming Open Courses
- PR TrainingCourse Info30 May 2013
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info31 May 2013
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info3 Jun 2013
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info4 Jun 2013
- Introduction to Practical Social MediaCourse Info5 Jun 2013
- Media Strategy Skills TrainingCourse Info6 Jun 2013
- Media Strategy Skills TrainingCourse Info7 Jun 2013
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info10 Jun 2013
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info11 Jun 2013
- Advanced PR Skills TrainingCourse Info12 Jun 2013