There is nothing that can compare to the power of a quality video for getting people’s attention and then holding it for a few minutes. The combination of images, words, sound and music can have a far greater impact on people and they will retain the message from the video. But unless a video is done well, it can have the reverse effect, putting people off with poor quality sound, graphics or production.
Video can help in a wide variety of situations such as internal training, internal communication, recruitment, public awareness, promotion of products or services. Charities can use video to explain their work and improve public support. Organisations of all types can use video to celebrate their success stories and win hearts and minds.
We are here to help with our communication and video experts who can guide you through the process of deciding what should be in your video and then handle the planning, filming and post production. Video is far more affordable than it has been in the past and we can work with you to create a video that matches your budget.
Videos can be used and reused on your web site, promotional DVDs, at conferences, or on road shows and exhibitions. Video is an ideal way to parcel up your key messages and deliver them to the audiences you are trying to reach. People are far more willing to sit through a few minutes of video than they are to reach a page of text.
Upcoming Open Courses
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills CourseCourse Info17 Mar 2014This course is equally useful for business leader and communicators as for media interviews or statements.
- Social Media and Media TrainingCourse Info18 Mar 2014A full day course combining Social Media Skills and traditional Media Interview Skills for GP Consortia.
- Train the Trainer - Media TrainingCourse Info19 Mar 2014Extend your media training budget by enabling your internal trainer to train others in your organisation.
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info20 Mar 2014We teach you how to write press releases that force journalists to take notice and publish your story.
- Internal Communications - PR TrainingCourse Info21 Mar 2014This covers communications within large organisations and how to make the most of this important audience.
- Running Successful PR CampaignsCourse Info24 Mar 2014We will take you through our formula, step by step, helping you plan and implement a professional PR campaign.
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills CourseCourse Info25 Mar 2014This course is equally useful for business leader and communicators as for media interviews or statements.
- Communicating Change and Public ConsultationCourse Info26 Mar 2014This course will give you the skills needed to handle Public Meetings with energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
- Media Boot Camp for PR ProfessionalsCourse Info27 Mar 2014Course for PR professionals who want to enhance their media handling skills both proactively and in crises.
- Effective Press Release Writing WorkshopCourse Info28 Mar 2014We teach you how to write press releases that force journalists to take notice and publish your story.