There is nothing that can compare to the power of a quality video for getting people’s attention and then holding it for a few minutes. The combination of images, words, sound and music can have a far greater impact on people and they will retain the message from the video. But unless a video is done well, it can have the reverse effect, putting people off with poor quality sound, graphics or production.
Video can help in a wide variety of situations such as internal training, internal communication, recruitment, public awareness, promotion of products or services. Charities can use video to explain their work and improve public support. Organisations of all types can use video to celebrate their success stories and win hearts and minds.
We are here to help with our communication and video experts who can guide you through the process of deciding what should be in your video and then handle the planning, filming and post production. Video is far more affordable than it has been in the past and we can work with you to create a video that matches your budget.
Videos can be used and reused on your web site, promotional DVDs, at conferences, or on road shows and exhibitions. Video is an ideal way to parcel up your key messages and deliver them to the audiences you are trying to reach. People are far more willing to sit through a few minutes of video than they are to reach a page of text.
Upcoming Open Courses
- Media Awareness SeminarCourse Info23 Apr 2014This half day seminar gives a good overview of the workings of the media, how to spot opportunities and use the media proactively.
- Media Boot Camp for PR ProfessionalsCourse Info24 Apr 2014Course for PR professionals who want to enhance their media handling skills both proactively and in crises.
- Crisis Media Management - Media TrainingCourse Info25 Apr 2014Combining theory and practice interviews with video playback we prepare you for every angle of enquiry.
- Media Interview Skills WorkshopCourse Info28 Apr 2014This combines theory and practice to help you take control during media interviews and work with the press.
- Internal Communications - PR TrainingCourse Info29 Apr 2014This covers communications within large organisations and how to make the most of this important audience.
- Train the Trainer - Media TrainingCourse Info30 Apr 2014Extend your media training budget by enabling your internal trainer to train others in your organisation.
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills CourseCourse Info1 May 2014This course is equally useful for business leader and communicators as for media interviews or statements.
- Social Media and Media TrainingCourse Info2 May 2014A full day course combining Social Media Skills and traditional Media Interview Skills for GP Consortia.
- Running Successful PR CampaignsCourse Info6 May 2014We will take you through our formula, step by step, helping you plan and implement a professional PR campaign.
- Advanced Media Skills WorkshopCourse Info7 May 2014A challenging one-day workshop for experienced delegates develops interview technique.